Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's been a minute!

I cannot believe its be close to a year since I have posted- Man time sure does fly right!?!?!

To be honest not a whole lot has happened in the last year. What I can promise you is a lot will be happening in the next year! So lets chat and do a nutshell report shall we?

So Since having little #2 weight loss has been a beast!!! I mean hardly nothing worked and I have lost me some weight before!

What  have learned is what works in the past doesn't always work in the future. With that being said, especially as a woman, we pick ourselves back up and we keep moving! I have come to find that I have an amazing support system of other like minded women so love and support without strings attached. Heavenly Father knows I struggle alone so this really has been  blessing for me!

With that all being said I have legit news on the horizon. I pumping myself up over it and should have it all figured out int he next little bit

Until then- Make silly faces and know there really is beauty all around!



No comments:

Post a Comment